Popular Posts

Friday, 20 September 2013

15th

I arrived in Birmingham after an exhausting day and a 3 hour train journey. We chilled a little and I met two of her housemates; Marilyn and Max. I'm in lust with Max and it hit me as soon as I saw him. He is a gorgeous male.

We had tea and got ready for this pirate party. Pre-drinking happened and Goodman arrived which was scarily weird because she's so different (probably due to the drugs she takes). Then we went out to this event and it was seriously the best night out I've had in such a long time. I can't really describe it in words but there was a lot of fuzziness, drinking, dancing, smoking, making new friends and dancing. I felt so happy being there.

Then the event ended and so we came home and had bacon sandwiches and talked some more. I tried my hardest to be alone with Max at every possible occasion and to be honest, it reminded me a lot of my own freshers because once again, there I was chasing a boy into bed. A boy that I would like to have a relationship with. I also knew that I shouldn't have been chasing him into bed.

We talked a little about sexuality and he relayed that he was bi (which is an image I cant get out of my head and I find myself being turned on at inappropriate times thinking of him with me and another guy). Anyway Danielle began tidying and Max said he was going to head to bed so, being the opportunistic little hussy that I am, I declared I was going to put my pjs on ergo we were alone in the corridor heading in the same direction.

His door was before Danielle's and he so he paused outside it with his hand on the handle, saying goodnight to me. I said goodnight. Then I went for it. I told him that I was embarrassed but that I had been wanting to kiss him all night. I was walking towards Danielle's room as I said this because I was genuinely embarrassed. Anyway he didnt reply for what seemed like a century but he was obviously thinking about it because he hadnt left yet.

This time I had my hand on the handle when he said 'ok, come here then' and so I spun around away from the door and his lips were placed firmly against mine. We were kissing. Danielle's very attractive housemate was kissing me and I had no idea what was going to happen next. We kissed for a very long time and then he began to kiss my neck a little before returning to my lips. I was so cautious of Danielle finding us and being all 'what the fuck' and I really didnt want her disturbing the kiss or making it awkward so, whilst still being kissed, I opened the door to Danielle's room and took a seat on her bed and said it was fine, we could just sit down and kiss. Then Max proposed the better idea of going into his room. My intentions were mostly innocent. I really wasnt expecting sex.

The kissing commenced and then my dress was coming off. I think I asked him if this was really happening but being drunk I don't really remember everything and it might be awkward if I tried to corroborate with him about this....so, we'll just go with what I can remember and I'll skim over the other bits. At some point we both fully undressed and then he was hard and we were still kissing. Oooh and he went down on me. That's another thing that I absolutely cant stop picturing. Just seeing his head down there and feeling his breath on my most intimate bits was alot to take in. Infact, when he began to bite me on my inner thighs I thought I might die. (I still retain a mark even now, 5 days later). I returned the favour and then he was getting a condom and the sex thing was definitely going to happen.

He put it on then inserted himself and oh it felt oh so good. The best part is that he still kissed me sometimes while we were fucking and when he wasnt kissing me he was muffling me which really gets me going. At some point we switched positions so I was on top and it was good...for a bit. While it was good I made him promise that it wouldnt be awkward in the morning. Being on top didnt work so well though because we were horribly drunk and tired. I went down on him alot and it kept coming back to life but there was nothing substantial enough. I had a few mini-gasms but he didnt finish at all which is a shame.

Somehow we mutually decided to just leave it and I got dressed and left. Danielle was zonked and I was laid for such a long time with a smile on my face.

I wish I remembered how he looked while we were fucking.

I wish I remembered how he felt against my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment