He doesnt text me back.
He ignores me.
He ignores me in social situations.
What is so wrong with me?
Popular Posts
-
I arrived in Birmingham after an exhausting day and a 3 hour train journey. We chilled a little and I met two of her housemates; Marilyn and...
-
A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. Too much to declare right now I guess. Plus I'm too sad and too drunk to even remember. ...
-
16th Awkward morning - resemblant of my own freshers. Hangover. Drunken sex in car with a black man who has a child and has been to prison. ...
-
I worked and then visited home on the 11th. I love going home and just feeling secure. Then I had to come back for work on friday. Then I pa...
-
I've had such a busy two weeks so this is going to be a loooooong post, but I'll try section it off with dates. September has just b...
-
The thing with Mollie fizzled out because essentially she fucked me about, always picking me up and dropping me down. I think we slept toget...
-
We didnt get in until 6am and I was too wasted to try it on with Danielle so I did not get any sex. :( I apologised to Jake because I had ab...
-
It's funny isnt it, how you think you know someone and you think they like you and then when the slightest bit of difference, the slight...
-
Not much since then until recently. Had a date planned for the 28th with R whom I like an awful lot. Gay night out on the 27th with James an...
-
I want so desperately to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment